- Playa D'en Bossa, 07817, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza
- Famous For
- Being a day club, the Terrace, the sound system.
- Biggest Nights
- We Love, Carl Cox Revolutions, Be, Enter, Mondays Calling, Cafe Ole
- Essential Ibiza Tip
- If you're going with friends take the VIP table option. It's a great night out.
- Space Ibiza 2013
- Space Line-Up
news & features
- Space Ibiza Opening 2012
- Cafe Ole 2012
- Carl Cox Revolution Recruits Opening 2012
- We Love Space Sunday Opening 2012
- Ibiza Calling Review 2012
- Enter Space Review 2012
- Enter Cadenza Review 2012
- Enter Parade Feature 2012
- Be Toolroom Closing Party 2012
- we Love Retrospective 2012
- we Love El Salon 2012
- Revolution Recruits Closing Party 2012
- Space Ibiza Closing Party 2012
- In Space With Juan Arenas
- Behind The Scenes Rafa De Siria Space Ibiza Press Manager
- Space Closing Fiesta
- We Love Groove Armada
- Long Live The Revolution
- Kehakuma Thursdays Are The New Saturdays!
- Talkin Bout A Revolution
- tickets & tables
Space Ibiza 2013
2009 saw Space celebrate its 20th anniversary with a line up littered with the world's finest performers. Not an unusual occurrence for a brand that regularly unites the world's DJ glitterati under the one roof. From the humble beginnings of a small terrace, Space has become one of the biggest global clubbing brands, regularly hosting parties around the world as well as becoming an integral part of the clubbers holiday in Ibiza.
No visit to Ibiza is complete until you've sampled the unique experience that Space offers. Space opening party heralds the start of another season on the white isle. These days there are events prior to the grand fiesta to mark the Space opening but it is still widely regarded as the unofficial opening of the island for the summer. A grand arena is erected in the car park and the venue is filled with clubbers from the four corners of the globe, keen to be a part of another momentous Ibiza season. The array of talent on show sets an impressive benchmark for the rest of the summer and gives the island the perfect launch pad for 16 weeks of amazing clubbing events.
When it comes to parties, Space is blessed with more than its fair share of the finest DJs and club brands in the world. Mondays Calling, Carl Cox Tuesday, Be Wednesday, Enter Thursday, Beat & Raw Friday, Cafe Ole Saturday and of course, We Love Space Sunday completes an impressive line up that brings with it a collection of the finest talent around today. 2012 saw the island enjoy record breaking attendance's and Space shared in the wave of new faces to an island that reinvents itself year after year. The legend of the clubbing brand has reached the four corners of the planet and every Ibiza virgin has Space marked as a club they must visit to make their debut on the clubbing capital complete.